Friday, August 7, 2009

Published Two Posts Same Day--oops!

Well, look who's here! You get yourself into this house and park it in a chair and sit a spell.

Just a note: I've been told that when I published two posts in one day, some folks missed the first one, entitled, "Everybody Needs A Little Help," or something like that. When I reread it, I was moved, like someone else had written parts of it.

Has that ever happened to any of you writers around this Table? It's like Inspiration flowed through the head and then hand, and once the piece was finished, it flowed on out to sea. When your own work makes you stop to ponder, that's the best evidence in my Book that there is a God Who Sees and Hears--and Inspires.

Breath deeply and slowly. It's not just good for the body; it's also good for the soul.

Sweet dreams out there in the darkness just beyond my front porch light. If you lose your way or if you can't sleep, you are always welcome here at this Table. Good things happen at the Table of communion.

1 comment:

Karen A. Fentress said...

Hi Rose! Your posts are a cup of cool water in a weary land. Thank you.